LALAH DELIA A WOMAN IN TRUCKING SAYS:



Lalah Delia says " You have survived everything you have ever been through . Realize who you are "

 This is an appreciation post to me
I want to Thank Me for still being here and still standing ...................
13 years ago I stepped into the Trucking Industry coming from the Corporate world of Banking. 
It was the biggest culture shock ever 😳. 
I was faced with so much criticism in the beginning and being told that this was not an industry for a woman.
 My place was In the kitchen they said . You will never make it , they said .
I was faced with opposition trying to get safety files at Mines completed.  Take into account I was teaching myself as I went along.  Would wait for hours to get a signature after I had even  made an appointment . Was told that my trucks would never enter their mine ..................
Walked back to my car many times after a frustrating day to cry and wipe my tears and go back again the next day . 
Pulled many all nighters to meet  requirements to gain access to mines . 
Leading a huge  staff of Men only was another challenge I had to face as you know that it would have been just as hard for them to have to adjust to being led by a woman. I had to unlearn so many things and learn to lead in this new industry and culture  . All this while raising 3 kids and being a Wife . 
I thank God for my supportive Husband and family and friends. 
I thank God for my staff , My Drivers and My Office staff who are doing an amazing job . 
I thank God for being with me then and  today as I continue on in this Industry. I'm still learning and still growing......
 This is a post to encourage you to appreciate yourself and recognize how far you have come and how much you have grown .
Remember what they said and look at you now ....
Don't be stopped by their words...........
Its okay to cry,  but when you are finished, Wipe your tears and keep going ............
You can do whatever you put your mind and prayer to ....
I know who I Am.........
appreciate yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 LIFE SENTENCE FOR 27YEAR OLD

SOUTH AFRICAN-AMERICAN TYCOON TO LAUNCH COVID 19 AND CANCER VACCINE INITIATIVE.

Zane Kilian Lawyer Wants his client's cellphone records