OLD MAN CRYING FOR HELP

South Africa please help me to get a muthi to reduce the size of my penis. My name is Mukwevho Nthambeleni from Venda Limpopo, 71 years of age. I made a mistake and went to a Sangoma for a muti to increase the size of my penis so that i can please my girlfriends. But the sangoma gave me a terrible muthi because the penis is growing everyday. I can't even walk properly. I tried to stop it but nothing is working. Even the sangoma who gave me the muti is failing to make it stop. Please help ME

Please if you don't know where i can get the help you can just SHARE my problem and write PLEASE HELP...

PLEASE SHARE this status for me to get help....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek Help

SOUTH AFRICAN-AMERICAN TYCOON TO LAUNCH COVID 19 AND CANCER VACCINE INITIATIVE.